Fire Extinguisher Type
Each fire extinguisher type uses a specific agent to combat the fires in its class; water being the most common.
- Purple K (class B-C) is a dry chemical agent.
- Class K fires can be restrained using a wet chemical agent.
- Powder can be found in certain class A, B and C fire extinguisher types.
- A C02 agent will stifle the oxygen in halting class B and C fires.
- Halotron (class A-B-C) is an environmentally-friendly agent which leaves no trace.
- A disposable fire extinguisher type is beneficial since a fresh unit guarantees a full operational tool at all times.
Showing 1–12 of 102 results