Fire Extinguisher Types
The fire extinguisher type you choose depends on its intended purpose.
- Class A extinguishers are for ordinary organic material fires such as wood and paper
- Class B fire extinguisher types are designed for snuffing out flammable liquid and gas fires
- Class C extinguishers are for fires involving electrical devices
- The increasingly popular ABC fire extinguishers can do the work of all three fire extinguisher types
- Class K fire extinguishers will help fight commercial kitchen fires caused by grease, oils or fats
Showing 1–12 of 85 results